Scubalamp PV52T for photo and video light with 5000 lumens
Warning: Last items in stock!
• CREE XM-L2 + XPE red +BLUE LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
• Four lighting modes: White-Red-Blue-Pink. The Blue light of the PV32T focus is valid for fluorescence photography.
• Hidden Infinitely variable brightness system: with the flashlight on, press and
hold the switch to ramp through the infinite brightness circulation from 100% ->
10% ->100%, when desired mode is reached, release the switch to memorize
• Compatible pack Battery: pack of 4 x 18650 batteries
• Super Bright 5000 lumens.
• Can withstand a max. pressure of 20PA and is waterproof to 100 metres
• 100° angle light beam for wide area illumination
• Specially designed power indicator function- if battery has above 70% charge,
the power indicator around the side switch will be green. If the battery power
drops below 70%, the indicator will turn yellow and if power drops below 30% will turn in red.
• 4mm toughened ultra-clear glass with diamond coating for superior strength and
waterproof performance even under high compression
• High-grade aviation aluminum alloy with type III hard anodization for corrosion
resistance in seawater
• Special internal recycle conductive structure for improved safety
• Professional photographic light especially improve photographic quality
• Body colour: Black
• 4*18650 batteries are applicable
• Dimensions: 136mm (Length) x 51mm (Body)
• Weight with battery and ball adapter: 580g on land and 250g underwater (Data by Ocean-Photos)
• Ball joint, spare o-ring and transport cover
|Type of light||Red|
Scubalamp V6K PLUS video light with 12000 lumens
NA-A9II-V Housing with HDMI 2.0 support for Sony A9II & A7RIV...
NA-A9II Housing for Sony A9II & A7RIV Cameras AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Nauticam Carbon Fibre Aluminum Float Arm 250mm x 50mm