Our brand new ABS-PC blend provides strength and corrosion free performance year after year with minimal maintenance. The specially formulated color deflects the sun to keep your camera running cooler, longer. Compared to black or clear housings, the light gray color provides superior contrast for enhanced view of the camera, LCD screen, and o-ring seal.
Wide angle and macro close-up: The optional WD-4 Wide Angle Dome provides a wider angle of view underwater without the edge distortion, vignetting, or weight typically associated with an external wide angle lens. The WD-4 is a 0.75x magnification factor and simply slides on and off of the housing's lens port.
A press-fit Macro Adapter (sold separately) is available for the attachment of 67mm threaded accessory macro lenses. We recommend a macro lens which is designed for underwater use like those from Epoque, INON, Subsee, Nauticam, and other manufacturers. The adapter should not be used with 67mm threaded wide angle lenses. The wide angle lens would be too far away from the camera's lens to provide an improved image.
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- Controls for all camera functions except Flash switch and Diopter adjustment dial
- Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water
- 1/4-20 thread tray mounting with 3 in (76mm) spacing
- Weight 3.6 lb (1.6 kg)
- Dimensions 6 x 7.2 x 5.9 in (152 x 183 x 150 mm)
- 3.9-inch diameter glass lens port
- Port cover # 0200.08
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube # 0184.1
- Main O-ring