Special polycarbonate blends allow us to create an extremely strong yet clear and lightweight enclosure. We believe there's no substitute for inspecting the actual o-ring seal once your housing is closed. Our signature clear construction lets you see that the housing is watertight and dry before you enter the water, and provides full view of the camera while you're diving. Polycarbonate is fundamentally corrosion-resistant for easy maintenance year after year.
The NEW Dry Lock (DL) Port System gives added security at the surface of the water and accommodates large diameter lenses.
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- Weight 5.1 lb (2.3 kg) not including tray + handles
- Dimensions 9.2 x 7.1 x 6.6" (234 x 180 x 168 mm) including projections
- Underwater Housing with 200ft Back
- Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67
- Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.5
- Silicone Lubricant 1cc Tube # 0184.2
- Main O-ring and Port O-ring