The NA-503 housing provides access to all monitor controls, and the complete menu system is available in the housing, and at depth.
The Nauticam NA-503 housing features the rugged build quality and advanced manufacturing expertise our user base has come to expect. The joystick navigation system used by the 503 UltraBright monitor is translated to four directional arrows, a center select button, dedicated “back/power" button, along with the "F1" and "F2" buttons underneath. The interface is simple, but elegant, and perfectly suited to the underwater environment.
The SmallHD 503 UltraBright does require the addition of the SmallHD L-Series Battery Plate for 503/703 UltraBright. The Nauticam NA-503 housing accepts up to two Sony NP-F750 batteries which provides up to 4.5 hours of run time.
HDMI and HD-SDI are both supported by a single housing, providing an extremely broad range of camera support in a single underwater monitor system.
What's In The Box:
- 17925 NA-503-H Housing with HDMI 1.4 Input
- 90254 Spare Housing O-Ring and Lubricant
- 25071 HDMI 1.4 cable (A-D) in 0.75m length (pre-installed)
- 25625 M16 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- Mounting Ball (pre-installed) and Monitor Hood
- 25033 Standard HDMI bulkhead with M16 thread
- 25036 HDMI (D-C) cable in 190mm length (for connection from HDMI bulkhead to camera)
- 25046 HDMI (D-D) cable in 200mm length (for connection from HDMI bulkhead to camera)
- M16 extension
- CR2032 Battery
- Allen Wrench Set
- Padded Travel Bag
|Weight in Air
|Buoyancy in water
||252mm (W) × 139mm (H) × 111mm (D)