The NA-503 housing provides access to all monitor controls, and the complete menu system is available in the housing, and at depth.
The Nauticam NA-503 housing features the rugged build quality and advanced manufacturing expertise our user base has come to expect. The joystick navigation system used by the 503 UltraBright monitor is translated to four directional arrows, a center select button, dedicated “back/power" button, along with the "F1" and "F2" buttons underneath. The interface is simple, but elegant, and perfectly suited to the underwater environment.
The SmallHD 503 UltraBright does require the addition of the SmallHD L-Series Battery Plate for 503/703 UltraBright. The Nauticam NA-503 housing accepts up to two Sony NP-F750 batteries which provides up to 4.5 hours of run time.
HDMI and HD-SDI are both supported by a single housing, providing an extremely broad range of camera support in a single underwater monitor system.
What's In The Box:
- 17925S NA-503-S Housing with 3D-SDI Input
- 90254 Spare Housing O-Ring and Lubricant
- 25096 SDI cable in 0.75m length (for connection from SDI bulkhead and Shinobi monitor) pre-installed
- 25058 M16 SDI Bulkhead
- 25060 SDI cable in 0.4m length (for connection from camera to underside of SDI Bulkhead)
- 25625 M16 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)
- Mounting Ball (pre-installed) and Monitor Hood
- M16 extension
- CR2032 Battery
- Allen Wrench Set
- Padded Travel Bag
|Weight in Air
|Buoyancy in water
||252mm (W) × 139mm (H) × 111mm (D)