Optical YS Converter/N can be built into the housing
Compatible with new Optical YS Converter/N1 for MDX housing which converts the camera’s TTL signal to a light signal. Both TTL and manual strobe photography is possible using a Fiber-Optic Cable II. * Fiber-Optic Cable ll is required when using the Optical YS Converter.
Compatible with both the VF180 1.2x and VF45 1.2x viewfinders. By attaching the VF180 (#46112) or the VF45 prism viewfinders (#46111) (magnification ratio of 1.2x) to the housing, the magnification increases by 1.2x and entire field of view can be seen at the same time. Recommended for users committed to strict composition and focusing.
Major controls including levers and buttons will glow in dark environments.
- Equipped with two fiber-optic cable sockets.
- The housing has two accessory ports. One is designed for N-type strobe connector and the other one is designed for HDMI output.
- The port lock is accessible from the outside of the housing.
- The camera's lens-lock release button is accessible from the outside of the housing.
- The multi selector has been positioned on the right side of the rear case making it easily accessible while holding the grip and operating the camera.
- The camera's built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing. (Only when the accessory light-shielding plate is not in use).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
- Sacrificial Zinc Anode (2 pieces)
- Three mounting screw holes are located in the bottom of the housing.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Construction: Body: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined)
- Grip: corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy
- [Depth rating] 100m / 330ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] 354 x210 x 141mm / 13.9 x 8.3 x 5.6 inches
- [Weight] Approx. 3,200g / 112.9oz.(Housing only)