The NA-D7200 is the latest in a series of housings for the Nikon D7000, D7100, and now D7200 cameras, beginning with the original NA-D7000 housing release in 2010. In fact, this is the 5th housing in this series, not to mention some rolling enhancements along the way. This all adds up to an incredibly refined housing, ideally suited for taking the D7200 into the underwater world. Some may ask, why even make a special housing for the D7200? After all, the D7200 and the D7100 share the same physical measurements, and the D7200 works fine in the NA-D7100 housing. The answer is simple… Nauticam will continue to innovate and continue to refine housing designs. It is what we do. The NA-D7200 includes the latest innovations of the Nauticam housing line, including overall weight reduction (15% lighter than original D7100 housing) which makes getting the rig neutrally buoyant very easy, improved (again) ergonomics, and the famous Nauticam Vacuum Check System electronics included. The housing also includes a new Fn key lever and updated camera tray lock.
The Nauticam Port Locking Lever has become an icon; so easy to use yet more secure than lesser methods of attaching ports. No twisting required, just push & lock. Worry less about the port attachment, and focus on getting great images.
- Patented Multi Controller Pad, located within easy reach of the right thumb, virtually recreates the Nikon D7200 multi selector allowing full multidirectional use of this powerful tool, including diagonals. No other manufacturer has it.
- Nauticam’s Rubberized Handles are another iconic feature of this housing. A comfortable, secure grip that reduces hand fatigue and helps stabilize the shot.
- Nauticam Locking Housing Latches mean secure yet easy access to changing batteries or memory cards. Why break your knuckles trying to open a housing?
- Lenses are the key to getting great images. The most both glass and acrylic ports available for any underwater camera housing, along with locking port extensions, means the most lenses supported.
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 2.82kg
- Dimensions: 343mm (W) × 186mm (H) × 132mm (D)
- Port Opening: N120