The DS-TTL ll circuitry helps emit the correct amount of light automatically based upon light intensity from the camera’s onboard flash. The strobe allows you to adjust light intensity stronger or weaker from programed standard exposure.
Compared with the predecessor model, lighting intensity of the YS-01 Solis’ target light is 40% stronger increasing the visibility of the light axis has improved helps you understand position of the strobe position more accurately.
Because of exclusively designed prism lens, the YS-01 Solis realizes a wide beam angle of 100°x 100°with ideal flat light distribution even when the accessory diffuser is not attached. With the diffuser, light will soften and beam angle will increase to 110°x 110°
[Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land)] 20
[Beam Angle] 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
[Batteries] 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
[Number of Flashes] A: 230 Ni-MH: 300
[Recycle time (full)] A: 2.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
[Color temperature] 5600K
[Color temperature w/diffuser] 5250K
[Depth rating] 75m / 250ft
[Dimensions (WxHxD)] 75x111x129mm / 4x4.4x5.1inch
[Weight] : 441g / 14.7oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
[Underwater weight] : Approx.+60g / 0.35oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTLII +4steps -5steps
- Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 / 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 20 (10 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTLII function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
* Use of genuine SEA&SEA Fiber-Optic Cables is recommended. SEA&SEA strobes may not function properly if a third-party Fiber-Optic Cables are used (functions such as TTL auto exposure in particular).
*Do not use non-recommended batteries (such as lithium primary batteries). Use of non-recommended batteries may cause battery leakage and overheating and may cause the strobe to rupture, which could result in personal injury.