The FRX100 VA M16 Housing was specially designed for the Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III, RX100 IV, RX100 V and RX100 VA digital cameras.
The FRX100 VA M16 Housing features an M16 port specially designed for the Fantasea M16A Vacuum Valve (the valve is not included with the housing).
When the M16A Vacuum Valve is added to the housing, it enables using the housings pre-dive vacuum check and an on-dive leak detector.
The additon of the M16A Vacuum Valve allows confirming the watertight seal of the housing prior to the dive using the vacuum system and monitoring the housing seal during the dive using the moisture detector. Without the addition of the M16A Vacuum Valve, only the on-dive leak detector is usable in the housing.
- Housing does not include optional M16A Vacuum Valve, It can be separately ordered and installed on the housing.
- The M16 port featured on this housing was designed to accommodate the Fantasea M16A Vacuum Valve only. Other accessories cannot be installed using this port.
The FRX100 VA M16 Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 60m/200 feet and is fully functional with ergonomically designed and labeled controls. The Fantasea FRX100 VA M16 Housing is the ultimate waterproof home for the Sony RX100 III, RX100 IV, RX100 V and RX100 VA cameras.
The FRX100 VA M16 Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FRX100 VA M16 Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FRX100 VA M16 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
- M16 port for optional Vacuum Safety Systems*
- Moisture detector and alarm
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Port Cover
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Weight (with camera on land): 900g
- Weight (without camera on land): 600g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 15.5 x 14.5 x 12 cm \ 6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 inch (W x D x H)
- Manufacturer's warranty included