The FRX100 VII S Housing was specially designed for the Sony Cyber-shot RX100 VI and RX100 VII digital cameras.
The housing allows operating the camera lens within an ideal focal range of 24-66mm*.This focal range enables utilizing the most powerful capabilities of the camera for underwater photography.
The housing's flat port features a 67mm thread, allowing the use of "wet" wide angle and macro conversion lenses, thus capturing a variety of compositions within one single dive.
The FRX100 VII S Housing features the Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System (included with the housing), which contains both a pre-dive vacuum check and an on-dive leak detector. The system allows confirming the watertight seal of the housing prior to the dive using the vacuum system and monitoring the housing seal during the dive using the moisture detector.
The FRX100 VII S Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It is depth rated to 60m/200 feet and is fully functional with ergonomically designed and labeled controls.
The FRX100 VII S Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
The FRX100 VII S Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
The FFRX100 VII S Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
- Camera lens focal range is limited to 24-66mm*
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet**
- Hybrid Vacuum Safety System included
- Moisture detector and alarm
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Port Cover
- Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- Weight (with camera on land): 900g
- Weight (without camera on land): 600g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 15.5 x 14.5 x 12 cm \ 6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 inch (W x D x H)
* In depths greater than 40 meters, maximum focal length is limited to 60mm
** Using the RX100 VII camera deeper than 50 meters / 180 feet may result in unintentional camera controls activation