The Fantasea-AOI UWL-09F is the finest wet wide angle conversion lens available. Built from quality materials and featuring the most impressive optic specifications, the UWL-09F delivers stunning results that have no competition.
The UWL-09F wet wide angle lens provides an exceptionally wide field of view and a zero minimal focus distance, allowing to shoot breathtaking wide angle and close focus images that are super sharp corner-to-corner and great on the details. It is perfect for a wide variety of compositions, including seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources.
The lens mounts on the housing lens port and can be installed and removed during the course of the dive. It can be mounted on 67mm threaded lens ports and other dimensions by using an adaptor.
- Description: Wide angle conversion lens
- Bezel Material: Aluminum alloy with black hard coating
- Lens Construction: 5 groups and 5 elements
- Magnification: 0.45X
- FOV (Field of View): 127 degrees (using with a 24mm Lens)
- Lens Coating: Hard coating on the Polycarbonate dome lens + Multi layer AR coating on all glass lenses
- Thread: 67mm
- Dimensions: 133.3 x 94.4 mm / 5.2 x 3.7 inch
- Weight: 1033 g / 36.4 oz
- Included in Box: Lens cover, lens carrying case and secure string
- Depth Ratio: 60 meters / 200 feet