The Fantasea UWL-04F Wide Angle Lens is a quality “wet” Super Wide Angle conversion lens that attaches to the housing lens port thread and can be installed and removed during the course of the dive.
It was designed for compact cameras featuring a 28mm lens (35mm equiv.).
It is perfect for photographing seascapes, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial lighting.
It also allows focusing on short distances, making it perfect for CFWA (Close Focus Wide Angle) photography.
The UWL-04F is compatible with most all cameras featuring a 28mm lens (or a higher focal range). It can also be used with some cameras featuring a wider lens by zooming in to avoid a vignette.
The UWL-04F features a 52mm thread and can be mounted directly on lens ports with a 52mm thread or on lens ports featuring a different thread, by using a compatible adaptor. The EyeDaptor M67-F52 lens adaptor is included in the box and allows mounting the lens on housings featuring a 67mm threaded lens port.
- 52mm thread mount
- Bezel / Barrel material: Aluminum alloy with black hard anodize, ABS
- Lens construction: 5 groups and 5 elements
- Lens coating: Hard coating on the Polycarbonate dome lens + Multi layer AR coating on all glass lenses
- Depth rated to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Magnification: 0.42X
- Angle of View: 160 degrees*
*Diagonal angle of view (or field of view) on land, using a focal length equivalent to 28 mm with a 35 mm format image sensor. To understand how this lens performs using a specific camera, please check our compatibility tables or contact us
- Weight (on land): 660 g / 23.3 oz
- Weight (underwater): 160 g / 5.6 oz
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 157 x 92.1 mm / 6.2 x 3.6 inch
- Included in package: Neoprene dome cover, rear lens cap, EyeDaptor M67-F52 lens adaptor, Allen key and microfiber cloth