AOI UWL-09Pro Wide Angle Lens is the finest and most professional wet wide angle conversion lens available. Featuring a quality optical glass dome and offering the most impressive optic specifications, the UWL-09Pro delivers stunning results that have no competition.
The UWL-09Pro wet wide angle lens provides an exceptionally wide field of view and a zero minimal focus distance, allowing to shoot breathtaking wide angle and close focus images that are super sharp corner-to-corner and great on the details. It is perfect for a wide variety of compositions, including seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources.
The lens mounts on the housing lens port and can be installed and removed during the course of the dive. It can be mounted on 67mm threaded lens ports and other dimensions by using an adaptor.
- 67mm thread mount
- Bezel Material: Aluminum alloy with black hard coating
- Lens Construction: 6 groups and 6 elements
- Lens Coating: Multi layer AR coating on the optical glass dome lens and all other glass lens elements
- Depth rated to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Magnification: 0.45X
- Angle of View: 127 degrees*
*Diagonal angle of view (or field of view) on land, using a focal length equivalent to 24 mm with a 35 mm format image sensor. To understand how this lens performs using a specific camera, please check our compatibility tables or contact us
- Minimum focus distance: 0mm from glass dome lens
- Thread: 67mm
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 139 x 99 mm / 5.47 x 3.89 inch
- Weight (on land): 1408 g / 49.7 oz
- Weight (underwater): 770 g / 27.2 oz
- Included in the box: Neoprene dome cover, rear lens cap, UWL-09Pro type-B adaptor kit, secure string, microfiber cloth and lens padded carrying case