Scubalamp F24 for photo and video light with 1200 lumens
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Four lighting modes: White-Red-Blue and Pink. The Blue light of the PV32T focus is valid for fluorescence photography.
• Hidden Infinitely variable brightness system: with the flashlight on, press and
hold the switch to ramp through the infinite brightness circulation from 100% ->
10% ->100%, when desired mode is reached, release the switch to memorize
• Compatible Battery: 1 x 26650 batteries pack
• Super Bright 1200 lumens.
• Can withstand a max. pressure of 20PA and is waterproof to 100 metres
• 70° angle light beam for wide area illumination
• Specially designed power indicator function- if battery has above 70% charge,
the power indicator around the side switch will be green. If the battery power
drops below 70%, the indicator will turn yellow and red under 30%.
• Special internal recycle conductive structure for improved safety
• Body colour: Black and blue
• Dimensions: 130mm (Length) x 33mm (Body) x 38mm (Head)
• Weight with battery and ball adapter: 280g on land and 150g underwater (Data by Ocean-Photos)
• Ball joint, lanyard, spare o-ring
|Type of light||Red|
Sea Frogs SF-RX100VI Housing for Sony RX100 VI AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Sea Frogs SF-RX100 Housing for Sony RX100 I / II / III / IV / V / VA...
SINGLE BAYONET TYPE I HOLDER FOR INON FLOAT ARMS
FG7X II A Hybrid Housing for Canon G7 X Mark III Camera with vacuum...
INON D-200 Strobe Set with tray, one handle, long arm and fiber optic cable