TRADE NAME OF THE CONTRACTING ENTITY
OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U.with registered office at C / El Cano 15 - Radazul Shopping Center Local 1-22 - Radazul Bajo (38109) El Rosario - S / C of Tenerife, registered in the Mercantile Registry of S / C. of Tenerife. Volume 2782, General, Folio 51, Sheet nº TF-38359, 1st Inscription, a company that acts commercially under the registered trademark OCEAN PHOTOS, provides its sales services through electronic commerce through the Internet on the website https://www.ocean-photos.es/gb
The contact e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL PURCHASE CONDITIONS
The purpose of these stipulations is to regulate the use of electronic sales services for the different goods and services offered by OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U.,mercantile company that operates through the Internet from its website (https://www.ocean-photos.es/gb).
The use or contracting of the products and /or services offered in www.ocean-photos.es implies the acceptance of the following General Sales Conditions.
OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at the time it deems appropriate. Such modifications will be published on the OCEAN PHOTOS website.
ADVERTISING AND CUSTOMISED CUSTOMER OFFERS
OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U., through the e-mail address or personal of the client, may send offers and information as long as the client, previously, accepts this modality that will be expressly requested in the client registration process.
PRICES AND DELIVERY POSTAGE
OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. reserves the right at any time and unilaterally to modify the price of the products and services offered through its website. To guarantee the customer the security of the price of the products and services, this will be the current one in the advertising coinciding with the moment of formalizing the order.
- The prices of the products shown on www.ocean-photos.es for non-registered users or registered users with a registered address outside the Canary Islands do not include the I.G.I.C. tax.For registered users with address in the Canary Islands or for orders shipped to territories within the Canary Islands, the system will add the I.G.I.C. tax in each moment, which is currently 7%.Therefore, when the client accesses www.ocean-photos.es with his username and password, if this belongs to the Canary Islands, the tax of the I.G.I.C. will appear automatically added to the price of the products indicated in the product card next to the price (Tax Incl.). The final cost including shipping costs and goods insurance will be communicated to the customer during the electronic purchase process before formalizing the purchase.
-Shipments outside the Canary Islands: in this case the prices of the products that appear on the Web www.ocean-photos.es are not subject to the taxes in force in the Canary Islands and therefore do not include IGIC, nor will this be added in the purchase process.Any other tax or charge in force in the locality or country of destination of the order (for example IVA, VAT, etc.) is the responsibility of the customs office corresponding to the locality or country where the shipment is made, being in this case the responsibility of the buyer and being out of the control of OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U., therefore no claims will be accepted in this regard.
-The delivery time of the merchandise will vary depending on the location to which the shipment has to be made.In case there is a delay in the delivery of more than 20 days over the approximate period of receipt of the product set when the order is placed, and provided that this delay is attributable to OCEAN PHOTOS SLU, the client, upon written complaint (letter, fax or e-mail), may unilaterally withdraw the order, returning the amounts paid.
- Place and delivery form: The order will be delivered at the designated address at the time of contracting by the customer.The subsequent modification of the place of delivery requested by the customer may generate additional costs on the sale price that will be at the expense of the buyer.The goods will be delivered to the customer through postal service, along with the invoice that will contain the data that will identify the customer, the order, and the number of packages that make up the shipment.
-Acceptance of the order: once the order has been formalized through the Web www.ocean-photos.es, the client's consent is understood to be valid and affective for the contract of sale that binds the parties.
- Due to the international distribution system of the brand NAUTICAM, the products of this brand can only be sent to addresses of the Canary Islands or collected in the store.
The following payment systems are established, to be selected by the client:
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard, we do not accept American Express)
- Bank transfer
Invoice: OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. will send a physical invoice together with the delivery of the order to the address of the client designated by it.The invoice is always issued in EUROS so that customers who place their order in another currency may be affected by variations in the currency exchange at the time their bank makes the final charge. This change can be both favorable and unfavorable for the customer and is beyond the control of OCEAN PHOTOS, so no claims will be accepted in this regard.OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. warns that it will not subsequently modify the sales invoices in compliance with current regulations. (Royal Decree 1496/2003 on invoicing rules, modified by Rd. 87/2005).
The warrantee of the products sold by OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. is provided and established by virtue of the regulations contained in Law 23/2003, of July 10, on warranties in the Sale of Consumer Goods, legal framework that aims to provide the consumer with different options to demand sanitation when the good acquired is not in accordance with the contract, giving the option to demand repair or replacement of the property, unless it is impossible or disproportionate. When the repair or replacement is not possible or is unsuccessful, the consumer may demand a price reduction or the termination of the contract.
The warranties of the products are those established by the manufacturers, being them in any case who would respond to the possible failures or defects of the supplied products. The customer is bound by the terms and conditions specified in the manufacturer's warranties of the products that are object of the purchase through OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U.. The warrantee is applied as long as the product is used under the normal conditions of exploitation determined by the manufacturers. OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. are not obliged to indemnify the user or third parties for the consequences of improper use of the product.
The current legal term of 2 years from the moment of delivery is recognized, so that the buyer can make these rights effective, as established by Law 23/2003 of Guarantee on the Sale of Consumer Goods, except in cases where the legislation or manufacturer establishes a different warranty term for your product.
The products will be out of warranty for the following reasons:
- Products that, once delivered to the customer, have suffered any deterioration due to external events, accidents, poorly following the instructions or have suffered floods due to incorrect use are not guaranteed.
- Products not supplied by OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. that are added to those supplied by OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U.
- Products that are considered consumable (batteries, o-rings, lamps, etc.) do not come under warranty or have a limited warranty.
- The products in which the general conditions imposed by a manufacturer for a specific product, as indicated do not come under warranty.
In case of any problem with a product under warranty purchased at OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. and that you are within the conditions listed in the previous sections, always contact OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. to establish the procedure to be followed.
The return of any goods will require the agreement of both parties. OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. reserves the right to demand an indemnity to compensate for the possible damage suffered by the goods, as well as to recover the direct costs caused by the return.
OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. will only accept the return of the merchandise in case of:
-Unilateral withdrawal / revocation of the requested order: In accordance with the provisions of art. 44 of Law 7/1996, of January 15, on Retail Trade Regulation, the customer shall have the right to revoke the requested order within seven days of receiving it, after communicating to OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. within that period to establish the appropriate channels of return, with a refund of the price that would have paid for it. In case of exercising this right of withdrawal, the customer will be responsible for all return costs and damages suffered by the product or merchandise.OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. will not be responsible for returns on products handled by the customer, or those goods that are returned incomplete in both its main elements and accessories, or that present damaged the original packaging.The right of withdrawal shall not proceed outside the indicated period nor on products subject to fluctuations of a market not controlled by OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U., nor on perishable objects, objects that can be easily reproduced with immediate character or that by their nature cannot be returned.Nor shall the withdrawal on goods or orders that may be considered for their special characteristicscustomizable as requested by the customer (for example, photography and video cases specially ordered for the customer).
- For causes attributable to OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U., in case the product received does not correspond to the one requested by the customer, running on account of OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. the return costs.
-OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. will also proceed to return the amount of the goods when for reasons not attributable (whether direct or indirect) to it, it would be unable to serve it.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER AND/OR CUSTOMER
-Any user accessing the OCEAN PHOTOS website has the right to register as a customer. The user and/or customer of www.ocean-photos.es is committed at all times to provide accurate information on the data requested in the different forms and/or requests of information or purchase.
-In the event of sale or trade of products on our website that require the buyer to have a certain age according to the legislation in force in their country of origin, the buyer states to meet this requirement to complete the purchase.
- The user of the Web page will be entitled to free and open access to the public information collected in it, although OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. reserves the right to restrict access to information, promotions and special offers to its registered customers.
These general terms regulate the access and use of the website www.ocean-photos.es that OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. makes it freely available to Internet users in order to provide information about their products, services and prices. Access to it implies its acceptance without any reservations.
The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the Web content is authorized only and exclusively if done in order to obtain information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly prohibited.
All the content of the Web www.ocean-photos.es (texts, photographs, logos, and other contents) is protected by Spanish and international laws on Intellectual and Industrial property. As a result, the total or partial reproduction of this website and any of its contents without the express written permission of OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. is prohibited.
OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. does not offer guarantees of any kind regarding to the operation of the website or the information contained therein. OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. will not be liable for damages or losses of any kind that may arise from the use of this site or the interruption of the service or its continuity. Even though OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. puts the maximum effort in guaranteeing the precision and accuracy in the content of this website, it may contain errors, programming errors, typographical or other inaccuracies. Consequently, we cannot guarantee the veracity, reliability or accuracy of its content. It is possible that on this website there are links that lead to other websites outside of OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U ..These websites are not under the control of OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U., so OCEAN PHOTOS S.L.U. is not responsible for its content or the damages you may suffer in relation to its use.