Marginally downsized with high-performance. 64mm / 2.5in x 83.1mm / 3.3in x 106.5mm / 4.2in (W x H x D). Successfully designed world smallest body size as 4AA operated underwater strobe (*1) with its optimized inner components layout and trimming off unnecessary space. Best suits with a compact digital camera, supporting digital SLR camera with its mobility, incredible compact size even as dual strobes and high performance. The S-2000 totally changes underwater strobe concepts.
- Same fundamental features as D-2000 in ultra comact body
- Guide Number 20.
- Circular 110 degree beam coverage with a diffuser
- Precise "S-TTL" mode & 12 step "Manual"
- Built-in EV. Controller to fine-tune S-TTL Auto exposure
- Next generation wireless TTL
- Powerful 4 x AA batteries operation
- Minimum recycle time of 1.5 seconds at full flash
- Weight [air] 295g / 10.4oz (without batteries) [underwater] Approx. 69g / 2.4oz (with 4 "eneloop" batteries)