The housing respects all the key points of Isotta's line of housings: one-handed opening, double O-ring seals for greater safety, the use of high quality materials and the made in Italy craftsmanship. The housing was created to follow the lines of the camera, resulting small and manageable, while ensuring complete control of camera functions and absolute freedom in the use of accessories.
MORE AND MORE CUSTOMIZABLE!
Supplied with only the connections for the optical fiber, the housing has been designed with three M16x1 connections and one M24x1 connection, for total freedom in the choice of the conformation of the equipment. When ordering, you can select your preferred lighting control system choosing between Trigger, Sincro N5 or S6 and your right port system. Through the different combinations between ports and extension rings it is possible to use most of the lenses on the market.
Various accessories can be used by means of an M8 hole located at the top of the case and two M6 threaded holes located at the bottom. To make it even more unique, have your name or logo engraved.
SAFETY IS IMPORTANT!
The locking pins on the back are made of stainless steel and penetrate the shell for added strength and security. The housing is made of aluminum, resistant and anti-corrosion, anodized in the unmistakable red color. The classic double o-ring seal is on all moving and removable parts ensures an optimal watertight seal. The camera is held straight, centered and in place by a mounting plate with a safety catch, which slips nimbly into the housing. NNo risk of sudden infiltration. A red humidity alarm inside the case is powered by a user-replaceable battery and instantly signals an increase in humidity in a critical area. Watertightness is guaranteed up to a maximum depth of 100 meters.
• Signature red anodized aluminum body;
• Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory);
• Two built-in fiber optic connectors;
• Two standard electrical sync cord bulkheads Nikonos N5 or S6 not included;
• Back housing completely detachable from the front housing;
• Tray with lock for an easy fitting of the camera;
• Single-hand closing knob for back housing;
• Three M16x1 port for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors;
• One M24x1 port for installation of accessories, e.g. monitor;
• Aluminum buttons and knobs and levers marked in the near with symbols identical to those of the machine in use;
• Wide back display viewfinder glass;
• Dual O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts;
• Moisture sensor with LED and audible indicator (replaceable battery);
• Removable port - 120mm bayonet;
• Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening;
• Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing;
• M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights;
• Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods;
• External viewfinders can be mounted, INON compatible;
• Depth rated to 100 metres;