The Float Arm uses weather-resistant ABS material for its component arm body to lighten total weight creating extraordinary buoyancy comparing to existing solid arm type float system together with its hollow arm body design. The hollow arm body enables not only helping weight trimming but also provide extra buoyancy.
- Buoyancy: 210g (7.4oz) [underwater] (Data by manufacturer)
- Weight: 235g (8.3oz) [air]
- Outer diameter: 52mm (2.0in)?
- Full length: 284mm (11.2in)
- Effective length: 260mm (10.2in)
- Compatible options: Lens Holder for Float Arm, Shoe Base Spacer
Compatible with UW-Lighting, Ultralight, INON, Howshot, Nauticam, I-Das and TK arm systems.