The INON Z-330 Type2 provides powerful Guide Number 33, high performance and multifunction in its compact body.
The high performance fly-eye dome lens provides both powerful light output not sacrificed by a diffuser etc. and 110 degree underwater beam angle with minimal unevenness in light distribution.
For digital cameras, film cameras, optical connection and sync cable connection, the Z-330 strobe supports every camera system with unparalleled features.
- 110 degrees coverage UNDERWATER without diffuser.
- Powerful Guide Number 33.
- 13-step Manual Mode in addition to proven S-TTL Auto.
- Bundled "Strobe Light Shade" to prevent shining camera lens
- 220 lumen, shutter linked auto OFF Focus Light
- Easily visible conspicuous phosphorescence back control panel during day and night.
- Improved intuitive controllability with larger control dials
- Newly designed radiation system to release generated heat inside to underwater
- Optical/electrical connection compatibility.
- Minimum recycle time "approx. 1.6 sec." at Full Flash.
- On-board Wireless TTL capability