The MWL-1 is a wet-mounted ultra wide lens (meaning it can be attached and removed underwater) designed to be used with a 60mm full frame equivalent macro lens that results in an ultra-wide 150º field of view. The MWL-1 can focus from the lens' front element to infinity. Ultra wide angle and macro perspectives are now available on the same dive - even with full frame DSLR systems.
The MWL-1 can be mounted to supported M67 threaded ports using the Nauticam Bayonet Mounting System or with either a single or dual flip mount.
- Outer Diameter x Length: 108 mm x 120 mm
- Weight (air / water): 1.20kg / 0.58kg
- Body construction: Hard-anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 5 groups (one aspherical element)
- Lens coatings: Both side anti-reflective coating
- Focal distance: From front element of lens to infinity
- Field of view (underwater): 150° (FF. 60mm equiv.)
- Mount system: Nauticam Bayonet Mount or M67
- Depth rating: 100m
- The MWL-1 achieves optimal results at higher apertures (F16 and higher) on Full Frame Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED and APS-C Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G DX lenses. Yo may see more compatible lens in the "Download" tab.
What's In The Box?
- Neoprene Cover
- M67 to Bayonet Mount Converter (83213)
- Rear Lens Cap for MWL-1/WWL-1 (83221)
- Bayonet Mounting Ring for MWL-1
- Front Cover for Bayonet Mounting Ring
- Carrying Bag and Cleaning Cloth
If you have doubts about compatibility with your lens and housing, don't hesitate to ask us.