The Fantasea UWL-400Q Wide Angle Lens is a Super Sharp Wide Angle conversion lens that attaches to the housing lens port thread and can be installed and removed during the dive.
It was designed for cameras featuring a 24mm lens (35mm equiv.) or any higher focal range.
It is perfect for photographing seascapes, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial lighting.
It also allows focusing on short distances, making it perfect for CFWA (Close Focus Wide Angle) photography.
The UWL-400Q is compact and lightweight, allowing for easy storage and transportation and comfortable handling of the lens during the dive.
The UWL-400Q is compatible with most all cameras featuring a 24mm lens (or a higher focal range). It can also be used with some cameras featuring a wider lens by zooming in to avoid a vignette.
The UWL-400Q features a 52mm thread and can be mounted directly on lens ports with a 52mm thread or on lens ports featuring a different thread, by using a compatible adaptor. The EyeDaptor M67-F52 lens adaptor is included in the box and allows mounting the lens on housings featuring a 67mm threaded lens port. Lens compatible as well with Fantasea Bayonet System.
- 52mm thread mount
- Bezel / Barrel material: Aluminum alloy with black hard anodize, ABS
- Lens construction: 5 groups and 5 elements
- Lens coating: Hard coating on the Polycarbonate dome lens + Multi layer AR coating on all glass lenses
- Depth rated to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Magnification: 0.50X
- Angle of View: Underwater 120°(with 25mm Lens)
- Focus distance: 0mm from the dome
- Weight (on land): 618g
- Weight (underwater): 224g
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 121.8 x 76 mm / 4.8 x 3.0 inch
- Included in package: Neoprene dome cover, rear lens cap, secure line and lens padded carrying case