An easy to use highly professional product has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience. The housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV perfect handling by means of an adjustable handles formed to match the human hand and make holding the camera very comfortable even throughout long dives. Easy access to all key/main camera controls by means of clearly labelled lasered long life buttons, even with gloves and drysuit gloves. An easy and quick release camera mounting plate, allows the camera positioning and a lever locks the tray inside the housing. The back door with a large display viewfinder glass for a fine camera display view and an optical viewfinder allow a fine camera viewfinder view, is entirely detached from the front body to make simple the camera fit. External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSE
The housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is closed with Isotta’s single handed one-turn knob. It’s the only single latch closing mechanism in the DSLR housing market. It’s fast, simple and secure thanks to its double steel pins at the bottom on the housing.
All ports, extension rings and dome are also made of anodized, high quality aluminum. Isotta also offers various other smart accessories.
The housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV offers the possibility to use external strobes via two optical light ports as well as two Nikonos sync cord bulkheads. This allows for easy mounting of any strobe and lighting set up.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY
All material used to manufacture the Isotecnic housing, are only of best quality, as anodized anticorodal aluminium and stainless steel. Long life thanks to user easy and simple maintenance. Double high precision and quality seal o-ring, protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and removable parts; a red alarms for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the diver. Working depth 100mtr. Different accessories can be fitted by means of M8 hole located on upper side of the housing and double threaded M6 holes located on housing bottom side.
• Red color anodized aluminum body;
• Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory);
• Two fiber optic connectors;
• Two electrical sync cord bulkheads;
• Back housing completely separable from the front housing;
• Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera;
• Single-hand closing knob for back housing;
• One M16 port for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors;
• Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls;
• All camera controls are outside;
• Wide back display viewfinder glass;
• Optical viewfinder;
• Double o-ring seal on all buttons and removable parts;
• Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery);
• Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening;
• Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing;
• M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights;
• Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods;
• External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible;
• Depth rated to 100m;
• Weight: 2.600 gr;
• Size without handles: 190 W. x 130 D. x 190 H.